Wednesday, November 26, 2008

# 13 I'll mash on your grave (cast)

After a long absence the boys of The Tree & The Trampoline return with some rock solid content. Topics discussed include Bond...James Bond, Matt Frewer's giant head, glittering undead and a zombie face off that never really goes anywhere.




This weeks recommendations, laid out on a silver platter:

Hardly working

Jake and Amir


Scream engine IV

Literal Music Video: Take on me

Hate by Numbers

and finally...

Right Click and Save to Download

4 comments:

Gorrozolla said...

Hey guys. I have read two of Flemings books and in both there is WAY less tongue and cheek bull. The old movies are pretty close but the books are actually a lot more serious. I think they just made the movies lighter to appeal to more people. I would say that aside from no more Q and less gadgets the Daniel Craig movies are about as good as the old ones for sticking to the original spirit of Bond!

Erin said...

I'm still never going to see a Bond movie.
*crosses arms, stamps foot, and shakes head*

Dan said...

Why ever not dear Erin?

Gorrozolla said...

how excited are you guys for the new ghostbusters game??? if you havent seen the trailer, you have to! they got all the original actors so its pretty much a brand new movie!!! friggin Bill Murry in video games. my life is complete
P.S is the word verification to prevent spammers? cuz I dont use it and im fine. I just think its a hassle sometimes.