Wednesday, May 20, 2009

#20 "DAVIS!" cast

Our twentieth episode brings to you - dear listener - a jumbo sized celebration. We discuss cottage hijinks, trading friends for burgers, a game show that will never be and finish off with a giant discussion of the new 2009 television offerings (below the audio player you will find the summary of our thoughts on the shows, feel free to read along as you listen).


Right click and Save as to download


NBC

100
Dan- “Won’t last a season.”
Tyler- “Turd sandwich.”
Community
Dan- “Will be funny but will fail.”
Tyler- “Maybe…”
Day One
Dan- “Sounds good but too much like Jericho.”
Tyler- “No more than one season, maybe less.”
Mercy
Tyler – “Will get watched because it appeals to a demographic that is not me.”
Dan – “Ditto, like Greys or ER.”
Parenthood
Dan- “Boring crap show I will never watch.”
Tyler- “Nah.”
Trauma
Dan- “Won’t last a season.”
Tyler- “Maybe, Maaaayyybeee….”
CBS
Accidentally On Purpose
Dan – “Davis!”
Tyler – “Jenna Elfman is worth a shot. (Dan: “In the mouth.”)
The Goodwife
Tyler- “Law shows tend to go and go and go…I think.”
Dan- “I’m bored reading the description…”
NCIS: Los Angeles
Dan- “This crap works for some reason.”
Tyler-“Oatmeal in human form, it will last a season.”
Three Rivers
Tyler- “No.”
Dan- “I’m once again bored by the description.”
ABC
Cougar Town
Dan- “Courtney Cox is really hot but it won’t last.”
Tyler – “No.”
The Deep End
Dan- “Can’t mess with the Zane.”
Tyler- “I won’t watch…people may.”
Eastwick
Dan- “Should just have Rebbecca Romijn in a bikini, I would watch that.”
Tyler- “Has potential.”
Flash Forward
Dan- “Less than a season.”
Tyler- “Yah, me too.”
The Forgotten
Dan- “Looks like crap.”
Tyler- “Staying power because of Bruckheimer.”
Hank
Tyler- “No, it isn’t going to last.”
Dan- “Looks crappy.”
Happy Town
Tyler – “Has potential.”
Dan- “Probably more than a season.”
The Middle
Dan- “Poor Janitor, he just wanted his own show.”
Tyler- “It is gonna get crapped.”
Modern Family
Dan- “I hope the guy is a douchebag like in dawn of the dead, otherwise it will suck.”
Tyler- “Might work.”
V
Tyler- “Couple seasons then gets crappy.”
Dan- “I think Juliet is dead because she is on this show.”


3 comments:

Gorrozolla said...

I got excited and thought this was an entire webcast devoted to my greatness.... you guys sure know how to get a guys hopes up. :P

Dan said...

I thought you were Davis from 'Accidentally On Purpose.' Now that I know you are not I REALLY think it is going to fail.

Anonymous said...

Requesting more fun science facts with Tyler, in that voice. Has to be in that voice.